BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 5, 2010

Not meant to last


I'm finally here out of those places
Counting the days that I've been missed
As I'm watchin' on the rainbows
I could imagine you.

How I wish for you to be in my life
'Cause I can't erase you here in my mind
But all I can do is to say
These words of love for you to stay.

Chorus:
For you I will make thousands of songs
To show this feeling to where it belongs
And though the love will just fade
No one can erase the love that we've made.

I can't lie to my self and have to admit
That the one like you is hard to forget
But this life's reality goes
That we're not meant to last and just say.
(chorus)

Bridge:
It's really hard to accept it
It's unbelievable to conceive
But we have to search for real
And make it satisfy that destiny's not for us.
(chorus 2x)

No comments:

Post a Comment